inactive

Glenn A Mccrory MD Patient Reviews

4.7

no change

May 20th, 2016
Best Guy in the World! Wonderful Doctor!
The BEST DOCTOR in the world when it comes to caring about not only his patient but the patients family as well. He delivered my four beautiful boys and helped me thru some of the toughest times in my life. When my first child was about to be born he was going off call hours before it was time to deliver. He knew how scared I was, he stayed there at my side and delivered my baby... He should have been home sleeping since he had been on call for so long... But he stayed out of the kindness of his heart. There aren't many doctors more less people that would do that. A great doctor, a great man, a great friend.

September 25th, 2015
The best OB/Gyn I have ever seen, he truly cares about his patients. Love him!

August 24th, 2015
Awesome Doctor!
Dr. McCrory has been my OB/GYN for about 10 years now. Couldn't ask for a better doctor! Will not trust my lady-parts to anyone else. :-)

August 14th, 2015
Great physician

April 25th, 2013
Dr. McCrory has been my doctor since I was 18. I was referred to him by a friend, now my sister and I both see him and I have several friends who see him as well. My entire pregnancy, I was comfortable and knew that I could trust my doctor. He has always been patient with any question that my husband or I had, always has a smile on his face, and always greets me with a hug (how many people can say that about their doctor?) I've never been rushed out of his office, and all of his nurses and other staff are great. He treats me as if I am his only patient, although he has many many more. I have a lot of respect for him as a doctor and a person. Even though I already used him as a doctor before, he made me like him even more as a doctor and friend when he told me that he and his wife had been praying about my pregnancy (we were at 39 weeks with no dilation or thinning) I refer EVERYONE I know who is pregnant or needs a OB/GYN to Dr. McCrory!

November 7th, 2012
My husband and I are expecting our first child, and our experience at Dr. McCrorys' office was absolutely wonderful! He is a very compassionate doctor.We are very excited and very blessed to have found such a great loving, caring doctor!

April 9th, 2012
Excellent caring compassionate doctor!
I felt like I was his only patient. He spent time with me and answered all my questions.

August 19th, 2011
Great Guy!
Doctor McCrory is truly the best doctor, overall, that I have ever had. He's always happy and upbeat and willing to do whatever it takes to make you feel comfortable and at ease. He always greets my husband and I with a smile AND a hug (BONUS!) which is rare for someone in the medical profession. From my experience, they all seem to be a bit cold and detached. I will never, EVER see another doctor! Love him so bad! LOL!

November 8th, 2010
Dr. Glenn McCrory is an excellent doctor he always has the best bedside manner and will answer any questions you have. he made my first pregnancy special

July 26th, 2010
Wonderful Doctor!!
Dr. Glenn McCrory is the BEST Ob/Gyn I have ever had. He is such a caring compassionate person that truely cares about the health of you and your child. I had complete trust in him through my entire pregnancy's with both of my children. He makes you feel very comfortable and relaxed in a very uncomfortable situation. I care a lot for him as a person, a doctor, and a friend. I may be one of his many many patients but he makes me feel special as he does to all his patients. I would recommend him 100%!!!

July 15th, 2010
Dr McCrory is an excellent Dr!!! I recommend him to everyone i know that is planning on having a baby or is already pregnant! My husband and I will not see any one else! He's caring and understanding and has always been there to answer my questions no matter how silly they may seem! He gave me the most precious gift anyone could give me and that is my daughter! so to me he is a hero!

June 8th, 2010
Doctor McCrory is the most attentive and decisive physician. He's been my doctor ever since i was 16. He is my OB-GYN as well as my mothers. When my sister became pregnant I took her straight to see him. My family trusts no one else but Glenn Allen McCrory.