Dr. Glenn Merz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Merz?

April 19th, 2016

I have been a patient for almost 20 years. I have found Dr. Merz will spend an appropriate amount of time with me. He has been rushed at times and other times he has spent what I would consider extra time to make sure my needs were met. It all seems to even out in the end. I have had a few lengthy waits over the years but over all I am usually called back within 10 - 15 minutes and I have seen Dr. Merz within 10 minutes of completing the history and vitals being taken by the nurse. A typical visit for me lasts about an hour from start to finish. One of the things that I have been happiest about is the fact that Dr. Merz IS NOT a 'pill pusher'. A great many doctors write a script and send you on your way. He has encouraged life style and behavioral changes to correct problems verses prescribing some drug treat or conceal problems. Only when necessary or at my request has he been willing to prescribe meds and then he has always taken the time to discuss pro's & con's of the meds being prescribed.

August 19th, 2015

Excellent doctor!!! Wouldn't go anywhere else.

February 12th, 2015

Dr. Merz. Is taking on to much, since another doctor has quit, He also is out of the office a lot, staff is always changing, long wait times . doesn't do a one on one , and really listen, to me or what works best, They are becoming big corporate. I've been going for 15 years . No More

October 23rd, 2014

Staff is always changing, DR Merz is in a hurry, dosen't care if your in pain, is afraid to precribe med for pain . long wait in room after being called .

November 20th, 2013

patient

Dr. Merz is a decent doctor. He listens to my history and my concern and does explain the method of treatment well. The problem comes in to play with the staff and scheduling. One employee, Jeneta, is consistently rude, lazy, and lack any sense of professionalism what so ever. I have had conversations with my insurance provider and their staff continues to have difficulty getting paperwork sent to them. When following up with the statue of paperwork, my insurance provider has informed me that they also get rude and unprofessional comments for Jeneta. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND DR. MERZ TO MY FRIENDS OF FAMILY!

April 9th, 2012

Does not follow up in a timely manner. Allowed a patient to suffer in pain due to not following up on test results. Patient was told they would receive a call by the end of the day and they never called.

February 23rd, 2012

Waited to long....

Arrived five minutes early and got called right away. Got to the back room did the blood pressure test. Nurse said I was next and he would be in in a minute. 45 MINUTES later I got up and left. Told the nurse I was leaving and I'm not going back..

October 7th, 2014