A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Minster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Minster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minster
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Minster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Minster, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Minster graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Minster has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn J Minster MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glenn J. Minster practice?
- Dr. Glenn Minster has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Minster practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Surgeons.