A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Minster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Minster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minster
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Minster, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Minster graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Minster has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn J Minster MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glenn J. Minster practice?
- Dr. Glenn Minster has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Minster practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Orthopedic Surgeons.