A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Miya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Miya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miya
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Miya, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Miya graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Montclair Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Yukio Miya MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Glenn Y. Miya practice?
- Dr. Glenn Miya has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Miya practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Claremont, CA.
See Claremont Internists and Claremont Pediatricians.