A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Miya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Miya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miya
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Miya, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Miya graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Montclair Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Yukio Miya MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Glenn Y. Miya practice?
- Dr. Glenn Miya has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Miya practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Claremont, CA.
See Claremont Internists and Claremont Pediatricians.