Dr. Glenn Mizrach MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

August 2nd, 2016
We are here for your support and advice and medical knowledge , not your patronizing
Today was my second encounter with Dr. Mizrach. I generally prefer Dr. John white, whom I was referred too originally. However since they don't accept appointments , you have to do a walk in (which is awesome) because my previous PCP didnt. (Dr. White) was not in today, so I chose Mizrach because he has been our others family doctor for years!! I thought that when all of medical records had been switched over from my previous PCP all information would be at their hands. Today I was completely belittled by Dr. Mizrach in reference to having picking up my RX. Unfortunately my pharmacy generally takes care of getting in touch with all of my specialist, and doctors about my prescriptions... but I was told that my refills were out, and I should go in to see my dr. With all of the appts, treatments and specialist I see, I do not keep track of who is responsible for what treatment plan. I have been treated with, by which doctors etc. Its all done through the pharmacy for me. Today I went in to discuss some other issues and also pick up a new script. I was belittled, questioned, and verbally attacked by Dr. Mizrach for no fault of my own...all he could tell me was "you're coming in here, asking me to fill a script for you and I don't know you from Adam. I understand that if i was dealing with the wrong office, it could have been handled with more respect, much kinder words, and bedside manner. I am a patient, and should not have been treated like I just committed a crime, he had no belief of my words and tretention plan. He said I can check the report, if you want I told him, YES please! As soon as he stepped out my 9 year old son , said he shouldn't have talked to you like that, you should report him. So if that gives you any inclination of how disrespected and mistreated I was in the office today. I left in tears. There were more things said, I'd like to not disclose on here. My main concern is if he is treating others the same way. I hope that your judgmental accusations, and demeanor towards ALL patients changes for the better!! We put our lives/health in your hands and expect to get treated with respect when we come into your office. Thank you.

October 25th, 2010
A Great Family Doctor
I have been going to this doctor for years. He is good at what he does and if he does not know what is going on he will send you to a doctor in that field. He shows compassion and understanding.

December 20th, 2009
I've seen Dr Mizrach for more than 15 years and I hope for many more. He diagnosed my fibromyalgia without hesitation when many doctors would blow it off because it's a sometimes "controversial" diagnosis. He listens to me, and he is just as willing to learn from me as to teach me, something I value highly.