A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Morris, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Morris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pattie A Clay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Theron Morris DO and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Glenn T. Morris practice?
- Dr. Glenn Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Morris practices Cardiovascular Disease near Richmond, KY.
See Richmond Cardiologists.