A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Moyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Moyer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Moyer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Moyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn E Moyer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn E. Moyer practice?
- Dr. Glenn Moyer has 1 office location.
- Dr. Glenn Moyer practices Ophthalmology near Fountain Hill, PA.