A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Moyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Moyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moyer
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Moyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Moyer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Moyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn E Moyer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn E. Moyer practice?
- Dr. Glenn Moyer has 1 office location.
- Dr. Glenn Moyer practices Ophthalmology near Fountain Hill, PA.