A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Muraca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Muraca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Muraca graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Muraca has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Muraca accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glenn J. Muraca practice?
Dr. Glenn Muraca practices Family Medicine near Woodhaven, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ozone Park, NY and Nanuet, NY.
See Woodhaven Family Physicians.