A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Novak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Novak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Novak, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Novak graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Novak has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Joseph Novak DO is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn J. Novak practice?
- Dr. Glenn Novak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Novak practices Internal Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Internists.