Dr. Glenn Orsak MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

October 16th, 2016
Do not use this Dr
This is the worst Dr I ever knew. Is a nosy busy body and if you are female he may be very flirty with you. Just find another real Dr.

September 14th, 2015
HORRIBLE PHYSICIAN
The staff is outstanding. Dr. Orsak is rude and arrogant. Would not recommend him to anyone for any reason!

April 29th, 2015
Run... find another doctor
What a total nightmare. Met me at the lobby screaming . Unprofessional. I had a car accident and had to go to like 5 doctors and he accused me rudely of Doc hopping or whatever that is. What a whacko.. no. He sees me 2 minutes and starts trying to pass out anti depression meds like pledge pills.

February 17th, 2015
avoid him because of staff
I have never met him was treated by Nurse Pract. but she is no longer with him. I needed a refill on rx was told I needed a appt. with him. scheduled it but honestly I really despise his staff so I did not go to the appt. Today I received a bill for the no show. Fine!!! I will pay it but finding a new doc and so will my family.

January 7th, 2015
I find him a very excellent Doctor! He diagnosed my illness that other doctors couldn't !

September 7th, 2014
Wrong Diagnosis
My son got diagnosed with fifths disease twice, after only five minutes of being seen. He told us the first time you could only get it once. Both times my mother-in-law had to take off work 6 weeks without pay because she's a sonographer and had been in contact with him.

November 14th, 2013
Think twice about this doctor........
I am 68 plus. I have gone to his office to Mary Swanson for years. She told me she was leaving the practice. She has taken care of me for five years. Her care was always exceeded my expectations. I follow up with Dr. Glenn Orsak as my doctor. First visit is to take me off medication I have been on for years explaining it was a new government rule. I also take pain medication for bone and eye pain. He puts me on Trazadon 150mg. My blood pressure drops to 80/40. Needless to say I had a very bad night. The next day I go into his office still drugged from the trazadon. The student assistant he had that day couldn't read my pulse or get a blood pressure. He came in and did not even check me and gave me a half hearted aplology. He told me to take 50mg Trazadone instead. I had another bad night. Said to increase the dosage. I said No!!! He changes my med to Rosarem. Still had same symptoms. Next was another drug I don't remember. Then Abilify. I could not take any of them. I had contact with the insurance company with this problem as well. They said I had to try the meds for 30 days before any decision made on my original medication. I just did without and slept from sheer exhaustion. After 30 days he says he will in no uncertain terms give me a prescription for my original medication. He said it was against the law. I saw my eye doctor shortly after and he gave me the needed meds. Then Dr Orsak . refuses my pain meds saying I took too many. I took them as prescribed, every four hours as needed for pain. He wound up cancelling a valid prescription I had because it was written my Mary who was no longer there. I found myself in to hospital emergency room. It comes down to the doctor can start and stop any present medication you take without valid reason. You don't fix what is not broken. Don't expect any compassion from this doctor at all.

October 17th, 2013
Never again! Patient beware!!
If you want to feel like you are not welcome and put up with rudeness from your doctor and unfriendly staff then this is your place. The staff is awful... Dr. Orsak is very arrogant and his bedside mannerism is the pits.. If you need a referral to a specialist forget it, he wants to be the one to handle all of your problems; refuses to give you a referral. and sadly, your problems never get fixed... Rudest doctor and staff I have ever encountered. Quick to put you on Prozac and blames all of your ailments on allergies... Then compares your symptoms to his wife. No compassion in this office...

July 25th, 2013
My opinion DO NOT TRUSTTHIS MAN WITH YOUR HEALTH NEEDS
My experience with Glen was absolutely horrendous. In my opinion He is arrogant, ignorant and borders on bully. I was a new patient and he claimed he had seen lots of patients with my disability, which I found out later was untrue, he made a joke about my situation, and he failed to make any referrals which I requested he do (apparently a patients request are not important to him. This caused me to suffer pain and mental anguish which I should not have to endure. Apparently first cause no harm, and ethical behavior do not apply to Glenn. I requested my patient file (which if you don't know is mine by law) and received 3 pages I provided more paperwork than that much more, but I guess laws do not apply to Glenn either Dr. is a term of respect Glenn does not have any respect with me. And in my opinion should not practice medicine..Oh did I mention I was disabled ?

June 28th, 2013
Thanks Doc
Dr. Orsak is very helpful and well informed...great visit...worth the extra 20 miles I drive.

April 26th, 2013
Unprofessional, rude office staff. Nurse practitioner was a complete pot head. Never going there again.

September 7th, 2011
Pain cured by Zoloft?
Went in to see him looking for an explaination for my chronic muscle spasms and pain in my lower back. Showed him a copy of my labs and an MRI which show I have a bulging disk and scoliosis and the pressure is obviously pressing on nerves.... He offered me an explaination, he said my pain was caused by depression and that I needed zoloft? I never said one single thing about being depressed, i'm actually pretty happy with everything in life exept the fact that I can't find a doctor who doesnt want to treat me like a lab rat for depression meds. Also he never mentioned or gave me anything to manage my pain until this "zoloft" started working, that apparently could take up to 30 days.... Very unhelpful, nerve racking, and complete crap diagnoses.