A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Ozoa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Ozoa, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Ozoa, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozoa graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Ozoa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Joseph Ozoa DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn J. Ozoa practice?
- Dr. Glenn Ozoa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Ozoa practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Martinez, CA.
See Beverly Hills Physiatrists.