Dr. Thomas Pait MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Little Rock, AR

September 15th, 2015
Uncaring Doctor
Dr Pait was condescending and flippant and spent more time covering himself than talking to me about my procedure. And his comments were inappropriate. Several times he said "I can't make you 21 again!" Obviously I wasn't there for that....I was there because I was in excruciating pain with my back. He acted like there was no option but told me what he recommended there were no guaranties and it probably wouldn't work. He also said he wouldn't let me have any rehab after major surgery "because you get infections at rehab". I have no one to care for me or help at home and the other neurosurgeon had recommended at least a week at Baptist Rehab yet Dr Pait said it wasn't a good place and he would send me home. Dr Pait didn't answer my questions and didn't offer any solution that might work. He was uncaring and unfeeling and had the worst manner of any doctor I have ever been to. I am an intelligent business person with my own business of 800 employees and he treated me like I was stupid with those comments like "I can't make you 24 again!" I had not ask anything that would provoke such an inappropriate comment. I would NEVER recommend Dr Pait because I feel if he messed up the surgery or it didn't work he simply wouldn't care.

August 10th, 2015
I wasn't very happy until he personally called me today and talked to me about everythingeverything maybe we just got off on the wrong foot looking forward to working w him

June 19th, 2014
2 months after all test and results are in and 5 months getting and appt. I still don't have a date for my surgery. I call several times a week and send emails on My Chart with only one response. This is very painful waiting period for me. And at this moment I am very disappointed in every one at this office except Ms Betty. If you don't have time for your patient's why take on new ones??

March 29th, 2014
Very$$$$$$ oriented. Very malicious. No ethics whatsoevr. Needs further training.

April 17th, 2013
After a logging accident in 2003 in which a tree hit me in the back and bursted the lowest vertabra, Dr. Pait installed a replacement cage that he invented. In 2007 Dr. Pait operated on my spinal column to remove a bone spur next to my spinal cord. Yes I give Dr. Pait 4 stars, 10 stars if there were that many to give. I trust Dr. Pait fully. With Dr. Pait and God on your side you have a winning team.

November 8th, 2012
cheated
he is not a man of his word he told me he would do my surgery if i stop smoking so i held up my need of it got call today he has desided after looking in to my records he was sorry but has declind my surgey he had over 5mt, to look threw my files befor he cosicider doing not good if you ask me he got me and my family all excited for nothen and i dont think its right that he should get to agree to something if he didnt have all the infomatiom needed i want to thank you dr. pait for taking my last chance away and for cruching my hope of having at least a chance of a normal life god bless