A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Parker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Parker, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Parker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn S Parker MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glenn S. Parker practice?
- Dr. Glenn Parker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Parker practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Oakhurst, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ.
See Oakhurst Colorectal Surgeons and Oakhurst Surgeons.