A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Parris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Parris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Parris, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Parris graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Parris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Women's Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Roy Parris MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn R. Parris practice?
- Dr. Glenn Parris has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Parris practices Rheumatology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Rheumatologists.