Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glenn Pasternack
Dr. Glenn Pasternack, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Culver City, CA and Los Angeles, CA (and 1 other location). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Pasternack is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus, Olympia Medical Center - Olympic Blvd and Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Glenn Pasternack has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Glenn Pasternack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Mark Albert
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
New York, NY 0.03 mi7
Dr. Hamid Abdollahi
General Surgery, Plastic Surgery
New York, NY 0.03 mi8
Dr. Kimberly Van Zee
New York, NY 0.04 mi29