A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Pelletier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Pelletier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pelletier
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pelletier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Pelletier, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelletier graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pelletier has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn J Pelletier MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glenn J. Pelletier practice?
- Dr. Glenn Pelletier has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Pelletier practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Surgeons.