A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Pelletier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Pelletier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Pelletier, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelletier graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pelletier has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn J Pelletier MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glenn J. Pelletier practice?
- Dr. Glenn Pelletier has 4 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Pelletier practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Surgeons.