Dr. Glenn Perry MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 27th, 2017
Patient for over 30 years
Dr. Perry and the entire team at Perry and Cook Orthopedic are caring, honest and professional. Bedside manner is often a thing of the past but this group remembers you are a human, a patient and not just another dollar sign for the practice. They take their time to explain everything and make sure you understand your problem and what is required for the best results. I personally don't want someone to tell me that I'll be as good as new the next day when in fact, it's going to take time, effort and expertise to make you well again. I've been a patient of Dr. Perry's for over 30 years and he's never let me down.

December 15th, 2016
Shoulder and Knee Surgery
Best results ever in both operations ! Everything was scheduled perfectly and no changes were required . I have not a thing to complain about except I should have gone to see him much sooner. Follow the instructions and PT as required and you will be good as new in no time !

June 1st, 2016
Magic doctor
Dr. Perry is the best. I had rotator cuff surgery in January. He told me to follow his instructions to the letter and I would be playing golf in 5-6 months. He was right. I played 3 rounds over the weekend with zero shoulder pain or constriction. He was interesting and interested. He and his staff are the best, incomparable. I would not consider using another doctor. Thanks, Dr. Perry

April 18th, 2016
Fabulous Doc and wonderful human being. Really puts me at ease and is the utmost professional.

March 8th, 2016
It just doesn't get any better.
Three times Dr Perry has perform surgery on both of my knees, and I cannot say anything but great things about him. When he said it was a simple surgery that is exactly what he meant. I was given pain pills but never took one , I only used Tylenol. as long as Dr. Perry is practicing he's the only one that will ever work on my knees or shoulders.

October 14th, 2015
Outstanding,the best

April 17th, 2015
If you care anything about yourself or a loved one, DO NOT visit this Doctor!!! The first visit with him he acts as if you can trust him, you cant He informed me that my surgery would be 20 minutes and I would be in and out, I didn't leave the nasty, weird facility where he preformed surgery until 8 hours later!! To make a long story short, my shoulder is worse now than it ever was!! He contradicts himself so much it is pathetic! Again save yourself and a loved one!!

February 3rd, 2015
Miserable experience! If you book an appointment plan on getting old waiting to see Perry. My dog got better attention at Carolina Veteran Services. Novant sucks!

December 9th, 2014
Best knee Doc
When i moved to Charlotte in the mid 90s, Dr. Perry was recommended by the premier NYC knee doctor. He said Dr. Perry was one of the best in the country. He was right. Dr. Perry has fixed my then 15 year old daughter's soccer torn ACL (she is now a doctor who talks about Perry's inspiration), as well as both my knees and a torn Achilles. Dr. Perry and his staff are top notch.

July 11th, 2014
Thank's
Dr. Perry and his staff are beyond wonderful. They are the most pleasant and they care about you and what is wrong with you. I highly recommend them and if you don't love Dr. Perry then you have issues because he is very caring and laity wants the best for you.

September 19th, 2013
Excellent Doctor & Staff!!!
I went to see Dr. Perry after partially tearing my achilles tendon. I was a student at the moment and without health insurance. Dr. Perry gave me outstanding care, but he also went above and beyond. Since I did not have insurance and did not want treatment, x-rays, or anything that was unnecessary to avoid the costs he gave me the diagnosis and a discount on my boot. Upon my return visit, just to make sure it had healed properly, he took an x-ray for free. He took time to explain the x-ray and the injury. He is also very personable, funny and shows that he cares about each patient. My dad is a retired physician and Dr. Perry reminded me of him. His staff was outstanding as well! Top notch office overall! Thank you Dr. Perry!

August 4th, 2012
Questionable at best
I had a arthroscopic procedure done by Dr. Perry in early June. I will not get specific but was suppose to be a simple procedure. At the end of 6 weeks I was still no better and slightly worse than pre-op. I mentioned on last follow up of getting a second opinion and Dr.Perry got irate. I just had a second opinion this week and was surprised that the Doctor didn't agree with Dr.Perry after looking at MRI. I am a avid skier and I would say my summer has been cut short.