Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glenn Peters
Dr. Glenn Peters, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery and Surgical Oncology. Dr. Peters is affiliated with Birmingham VA Medical Center, UAB Medical Center and University of Alabama Hospital at Birmingham. Dr. Peters has received 8 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Glenn Peters has the following 4 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...