A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Petersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Petersen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Petersen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Petersen graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Petersen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
- Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Alan Petersen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn A. Petersen practice?
- Dr. Glenn Petersen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Petersen practices Family Medicine near Albany, OR.
See Albany Primary Care Doctors.