A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Pfeffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Pfeffer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pfeffer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pfeffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Pfeffer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfeffer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pfeffer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Pacific Medical
- St Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Brian Pfeffer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Glenn B. Pfeffer practice?
- Dr. Glenn Pfeffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Pfeffer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.