A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Pfeffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Pfeffer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Pfeffer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Foot Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfeffer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pfeffer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Pacific Medical
- St Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Brian Pfeffer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Glenn B. Pfeffer practice?
- Dr. Glenn Pfeffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Pfeffer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.