Dr. Glenn Pfeffer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 31st, 2014
Dr. Pfeffer and and his staff are top notch. I felt confident in his work and appreciate all the time and energy he puts into each patient. I had a very serious ankle operation and felt he was the doctor to perform it. Follow-up is also great with him.

March 17th, 2014
Great Orthopedic Surgeon
I could barely walk when I found Dr. Pfeffer. I had three surgeries on my foot previously before seeing him, and was told by two other Ortho Dr's they wouldn't even try to operate on my foot because it was such a complicated procedure. Dr. Pfeffer told me he was certain he could do it with good results. So now it has been a year since he operated on my foot. Three different casts, and six pins later. I am walking with hardly any pain. I know that if I wouldn't have found Dr.Pfeffer I would be disabled by now. He really is the best!

July 24th, 2013
Superb Physician
Dr Pfeffer is an extraordinary physician. His commitment to my care has been the best I have ever experienced. I had a very difficult orthopedic problem, that caused me to be admitted to the hospital. Dr Pfeffer literally got me back on my feet in no time. In addition to his obvious competence, Dr Pfeffer showed me compassion that I have never come across in a doctor before. He's extremely experienced, and has seen and done everything. My confidence in him has never wavered. This is clearly a guy you can trust.

July 18th, 2013
Brilliant surgeon. Two ankle surgeries to remove os trigonum and all went exactly as described. Strongly recomment this doctor!

July 16th, 2013
Excellent Experience
Dr. Pfeffer did what no other doctor I'd seen could do: Properly diagnose an osteochondral lesion in my right ankle. His ensuing surgery to repair it went wonderfully, and I am now as active as I ever was, and without the piercing pain I had been experiencing. I am indebted to him for this betterment of my physical condition, and highly recommend him for your foot/ankle needs.

June 5th, 2013
accurate diagnosis and conservative
i had a very positive experience with dr. pfeffer. he instantly gave me an accurate diagnosis which meant that surgery was a great option. i had been to two other top surgeons (and many, many internists) who misdiagnosed the situation, leading me to think surgery was a last resort. this left me living in a lot of pain with no clear course of action. dr pfeffer performed surgery and now i am pain free - it is like a miracle. i have a lot of confidence in him in surgery and diagnosis. i also think that he does not perform surgery unless it is necessary. i have two friends who saw him and were happy at how conservatively he treated them.

May 14th, 2013
Best Doctor
I run track and field at a high school in the valley. Due to an off track injury I broke my ankle. I had go to my appointment late with another doctor ,but Dr.Pfeffer gladly took me. He was one of the nicest doctors I've met. He quickly analyzed my ankle and knew i had to get surgery. A week after i had the surgery and it went fantastically. I had 5 pins and a metal plate put in. I was able to walk within 3 weeks after surgery. WIth an additional 3 in a walking boot. After my last appointment 6 weeks from the surgery i was back to running track. Dr. Pfeffer is the best doctor i have ever met. He knows his craft and is probably the best at it. Everyone who has went to him for surgery that i have talked to has had an exceptional recovery. He really works magic. I would definatly recommend everyone to see him.

April 30th, 2013
IN JESUS NAME
*** Hello i'm a 50 yr. old patient of Dr. Pfeffer . Huge thanks for saving my physical and emotional state, After dealing with this pain and bone pressing down in bottom of my foot .( i had previous surgeries). I felt i was going crazy in my mind and know Doctor cared enough to go the distant or dig in their arsenol to help me. After dealing with my anger and pain in silence and feeling depressed ,like i was going to have to walk around with this pain for the rest of my life .I could'nt' stand it any longer and was only hurting myself , family, and friends who loved me. They did not understand the daily pain i had to deal with day after day . Just walking , doing chores ,grocery shopping etc..... I feel after the surgical procedure Dr. Pfeffer performed , will help me to age gracefully and put a smile on my face. Now i have to get use to wearing shoes and concentrate gait. I'm going to continue to be positive and MAY THE ANGELS OF GOD CONTINUE TO WATCH OVER US ALL*** THANK YOU :-) CONTINUE TO HONOR YOUR HYPOCRATIC OATH

March 21st, 2013
Dr. Pfeffer=top ankle surgeon!
Hello there - I had a cyst in my ankle bone that had been slowly restricting my ability to walk normal for years. To solve the problem, Dr. Pfeffer scooped out the cyst and replaced the area with bone from my knee. The surgery and recovery was a total success. I am not 100% recovered - I would say like 85% (1 1/2 later) I still have my little issues with heels or every now and then a little quirk will happen but I can walk up and down stairs with no pain - which is a frickin miracle! Everytime I notice it "Oh wow, I just ran up and down stairs.", I say a little thank you to Dr. Pfeffer. The scar that I was so worried about having on my ankle is barely noticeable and the scar on my knee continues to fade. I never had to wait to see the doctor. I also have to say his follow up staff and the triage nurse were awesome. So were all the nurses and the anesthiologist where I had the surgery. I would recommend him to do ankle surgery on anyone I knew who needed it.

March 2nd, 2013
Finally a doctor who not only cared but helped!
I hit the jackpot in finding Dr. Pfeffer who was referred to my by a prominent Orthopedic physician I had previously seen. Dr. Pfeffer took a real interest in my complaint and by the time I walked out, I was out of the pain I had for over 6 months. I had consulting with a podiatrist twice, was misdiagnosed and remained in pain. Dr. Pfeffer was able to offer me a diagnosis and relief on the first visit! I was thrilled to find a doctor of his caliber with such highly specialized medical training and specific expertise, as well as being Board Certified. I would highly recommend him to anyone who has a problem with their foot, ankle, or toes.

February 20th, 2013
Ballet Dancer - Successful Surgery!
I am a professional ballet dancer and Dr. Pfeffer truly was an answer to prayers after many other doctors could not diagnose my problem. He knew exactly what was wrong within the first few minutes of talking to him. He is very knowledgable about dancers and confident in his abilities. He performed Os Trigonum surgery on my ankle about 3 months ago and I am recovering extremely well. I would highly recommend him. He was very entertaining with his stories and although he is obviously a busy man I could tell that he cared about my well being. He does sort of pop in and then out again but I felt he truly does his profession well and I had a wonderful experience as his patient.

February 7th, 2013
Highly Recommended
I waited a while to write this review because I first wanted to see how my foot was healing. It healed very well and I am happy with the outcome. He is a nice man, curious, inquisitive, good manners, and always answered all of my questions. He did dictate into his recorder whilst I was there, but I thought of it as a positive thing, because I got to hear a summary of the follow-up. I had an excellent experience and would have Dr. Pfeffer operate on my other foot if necessary. I trust him as a surgeon and would highly recommend him to my friends.