A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Pfitzner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Pfitzner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Pfitzner, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfitzner graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Pfitzner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Hospital Of Surry County
- Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Steven Pfitzner MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn S. Pfitzner practice?
- Dr. Glenn Pfitzner has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Pfitzner practices Gastroenterology near Mount Airy, NC.
See Mount Airy Gastroenterologists.