A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Pisk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Pisk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Pisk, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pisk graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pisk has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Howard Pisk MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Glenn H. Pisk practice?
- Dr. Glenn Pisk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Pisk practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.