A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Preston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Preston is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Preston, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Preston graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Preston has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Geoffrey Preston MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn G. Preston practice?
- Dr. Glenn Preston has 4 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Preston practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Spencer, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Marble Falls, TX and San Antonio, TX.
See Spencer Internists, Spencer Hematologists, and Spencer Oncologists.