A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Preston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Preston is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Preston
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Preston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Preston, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Preston graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Preston has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Geoffrey Preston MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn G. Preston practice?
- Dr. Glenn Preston has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Preston practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Spencer, IA.
See Spencer Internists, Spencer Hematologists, and Spencer Oncologists.