A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Pride:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Pride, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carotid Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pride graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Pride has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pride accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan