A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Cunningham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Cunningham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cunningham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cunningham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glenn R. Cunningham practice?
Dr. Glenn Cunningham practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Endocrinologists, Houston Family Physicians, and Houston General Practitioners.