A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Cunningham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunningham
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cunningham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Cunningham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cunningham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn R Cunningham MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Glenn R. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Glenn Cunningham has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Cunningham practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Endocrinologists.