A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Cunningham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Cunningham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cunningham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn R Cunningham MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Glenn R. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Glenn Cunningham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Cunningham practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Endocrinologists.