A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Scotland Memorial Hospital
- Scotland Memorial Hospital and Edwin Morgan Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Harris MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn Harris practice?
- Dr. Glenn Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Harris practices Family Medicine near Laurinburg, NC.
See Laurinburg Family Physicians.