A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Scotland Memorial Hospital
- Scotland Memorial Hospital and Edwin Morgan Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Harris MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn Harris practice?
- Dr. Glenn Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Harris practices Family Medicine near Laurinburg, NC.
See Laurinburg Family Physicians.