Dr. Glenn Reynolds Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Reynolds?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Reynolds?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 22nd, 2013

dr reynolds saw me after an other doc told me there was nothing wrong with my heart. he got me to the V A hospital in seattle were they said my condition did not meet criteria for surgery and sent me home. dr reynold got in contact with the V A both in seattle and alaska and they finally agreed with him and i had heart surgery at university of washington medical center. if it wasnt for him i would not be here today. h

July 31st, 2010

Still Upset

Under Reynolds' care, my mom was left with a catheter in her leg for two days, then another catheter was inserted in the other leg in order for a stent to be placed. Then, she was left for the night nurse to take the two catheters out. It took 3 hours to get them out. She almost bled to death. The nursing staff tried to cover up the incident, my mom ended up in intensive care and had to receive a blood transfusion. I feel he is a dangerous person. He never was available for follow up on my mom and I feel that he avoided her. This incident really shook my confidence in the AZ Heart Institute. I would never refer anyone to Dr. Reynolds or either of the Sun City hospitals.

September 1st, 2017