A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Rich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Rich is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Rich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rich graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Rich MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Glenn Rich practice?
- Dr. Glenn Rich has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Rich practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Trumbull, CT.
See Trumbull Internists and Trumbull Endocrinologists.