Dr. Glenn Robinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Robinson?

May 20th, 2016

Amazing physician. None better in this field.........guaranteed!

April 2nd, 2016

Great doctor!

I highly recommend Dr. Robinson!, he was very courteous and had great bedside manner. He took his time answering all our questions without making us feel rushed. His staff was helpful and answered all our billing questions promptly and appropriately.

June 25th, 2014

terrible all the way around

mis diagnosis has caused me 15 yrs of pain and agony, he argued and told me that wasn't what I felt! refused to listen....worst edical care ever

June 11th, 2014

Technically 4 stars; bedside manner 0 (ZERO!)

I saw Dr Robinson in the hospital where I went w/an emergency. Apparently he was on weekend call for the group of gastroenterologists which includes the one who was my brother's doctor & who I have seen for many years, an excellent doctor who I hold in the highest regard. I ended up having an endoscopic procedure by Dr. Robinson followed by a surgical procedure by a general surgeon. Technically everything went well & I appreciate the fact that highly skilled doctors were there to care for me. That said, I had what I call a "flash of anger" episode like the other reviewer, that even over a year later has left me stunned. When I mentioned that I was a patient of my regular gastroenterologist (thought it would be helpful for Dr Robinson to know I already had medical records in his office), apparently I bruised his ego or something & he proceeded to lash out at me & make a very unwarranted & unappreciated disparaging remark about my doctor (his own partner). I was shocked & felt like I had been slapped in the face. If I had been medically able & if it weren't for the fact that all of the other doctors & hospital staff who were caring for me were so kind & caring, I think I would have gotten up & left. He also showed his irritation when it came time for my procedure & the anesthesiologist was running behind on the previous case & although I was in the hospital for 2 more days, he never bothered to see me after the procedure. I think somebody needs an ego check & some anger management counseling. I worked for a surgeon for almost 30 years & am aware of how hard doctors work & the stresses they are under, but for myself I think a patient's comfort level with their physician is an important part of the healing process & there are just as many excellent doctors who are kind, friendly & easy to talk to as there are ones with temperament issues.

September 3rd, 2012

Horrible Bedside manner

I was extremely busy...forgot to follow up on my own. I mentioned it to him at the next office visit--he then gets extremely rude stating that it's not his assistant's responsibility, etc. As calm as I am, I can recall how close he'd gotten and how he was moving his hands around furious, just because I asked about a reminder for a follow up visit...STRANGE. But, I sat in the parking lot afterward SHOCKED and upset. That was a first.

December 23rd, 2009

Dr. Glenn Robinson is an outstanding physician, in every respect. Bedside manner and willingness to patiently explain things is unparalleled.

March 21st, 2017