Internists

7200 Wyoming Spgs
Ste 1300
Round Rock, TX 78681
512-244-2273
Locations and availability (8)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  terrible all the way around  |  show details
by Stan on Jun 25th, 2014

mis diagnosis has caused me 15 yrs of pain and agony, he argued and told me that wasn't what I felt! refused to listen....worst edical care ever

|  Technically 4 stars; bedside manner 0 (ZERO!)  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2014

I saw Dr Robinson in the hospital where I went w/an emergency. Apparently he was on weekend call for the group of gastroenterologists which includes the one who was my brother's doctor & who I have seen for many years, an excellent doctor who I hold in the highest regard. I ended up having an endoscopic procedure by Dr. Robinson followed by a surgical procedure by a general surgeon. Technically everything went well & I appreciate the fact that highly skilled doctors were there to care for me. That said, I had what I call a "flash of anger" episode like the other reviewer, that even over a year later has left me stunned. When I mentioned that I was a patient of my regular gastroenterologist (thought it would be helpful for Dr Robinson to know I already had medical records in his office), apparently I bruised his ego or something & he proceeded to lash out at me & make a very unwarranted & unappreciated disparaging remark about my doctor (his own partner). I was shocked & felt like I had been slapped in the face. If I had been medically able & if it weren't for the fact that all of the other doctors & hospital staff who were caring for me were so kind & caring, I think I would have gotten up & left. He also showed his irritation when it came time for my procedure & the anesthesiologist was running behind on the previous case & although I was in the hospital for 2 more days, he never bothered to see me after the procedure. I think somebody needs an ego check & some anger management counseling. I worked for a surgeon for almost 30 years & am aware of how hard doctors work & the stresses they are under, but for myself I think a patient's comfort level with their physician is an important part of the healing process & there are just as many excellent doctors who are kind, friendly & easy to talk to as there are ones with temperament issues.

|  Horrible Bedside manner  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2012

I was extremely busy...forgot to follow up on my own. I mentioned it to him at the next office visit--he then gets extremely rude stating that it's not his assistant's responsibility, etc. As calm as I am, I can recall how close he'd gotten and how he was moving his hands around furious, just because I asked about a reminder for a follow up visit...STRANGE. But, I sat in the parking lot afterward SHOCKED and upset. That was a first.

|  show details
Dec 23rd, 2009

Dr. Glenn Robinson is an outstanding physician, in every respect. Bedside manner and willingness to patiently explain things is unparalleled.