A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Rodriguez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn S Rodriguez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn S. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Glenn Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Rodriguez practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians and Portland Geriatric Doctors.