A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Rothman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Rothman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Rothman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothman graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rothman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rothman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glenn B. Rothman practice?
Dr. Glenn Rothman practices Otolaryngology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Otolaryngologists.