A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Ruminson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Ruminson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruminson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruminson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Ruminson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruminson graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ruminson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Edrum Ruminson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Glenn E. Ruminson practice?
- Dr. Glenn Ruminson has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Ruminson practices Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.