A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Hammer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Hammer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hammer
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Hammer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Hammer, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammer graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hammer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Steven Hammer MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Glenn S. Hammer practice?
- Dr. Glenn Hammer has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Hammer practices Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Infectious Disease Doctors.