A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Hirsch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Hirsch, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsch graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hirsch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn S Hirsch MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Glenn S. Hirsch practice?
- Dr. Glenn Hirsch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Hirsch practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.