A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Kaplan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Premature Infant
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kaplan has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Kaplan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Glenn Kaplan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Kaplan practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Media, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Pediatricians.