A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Ross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Ross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ross has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Obici Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn S Ross MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn S. Ross practice?
- Dr. Glenn Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Ross practices Internal Medicine near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Internists.