Dr. Glenn Sakamoto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Sakamoto?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Sakamoto?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 29th, 2015

Worst medical experience I have ever had, turned a minor problem into a major one

Dr Sakamoto was crude and quick. He rushed me to the counter to schedule a surgery in spite of it being unnecessary and despite my misgivings; I felt like I was buying a car. I went ahead and signed up for the surgery, noticing a prominent sign that warned of a $200 fee for any surgeries cancelled less than 72 hrs. Now I know that when you see a sign like that, it means other people thought better of decisions they were rushed into. My surgery, for a skin tab, took my whole day. I was required to be there at least 2 hrs before the surgery was even scheduled. When I awoke, Sakamoto simply walked by my bed with all his belongings in hand, paused 3 feet away from the foot of my bed, and sad it went well, then apparently left for the day. The next day I felt like I had been sodomized, which made me feel like he had treated me roughly. I developed a fissure. When I went back and told him I had pain, he didn't even look, but felt with his finger, spent less than 5 minutes with me, and called over his shoulder as he left, "Hang in there". I have since seen another surgeon who was the absolute opposite, and has the reviews to show it. Unless I decide to have another surgery, I will now have to deal with moderate pain from a fissure for the rest of my life. I wish I had not simply gone by the recommendation of my PC, but had looked at reviews. I see now that others have also had bad experiences with this man. I wish I had paid the $200 and skipped the surgery that I didn't want.

September 3rd, 2015

Dr. Sakamoto is wonderful. Good doctor.

April 12th, 2014

Mr. Diva Terrible Bedside Manner

The man is hands-down the most insensitive person I have ever delt with. Said very hurtful things about a very delicate and traumatic situation (which was unnecessary to talk about to begin with) and said it with a smile on his psychopathic face. He described the procedure in such a crude and insensitive way, one would think he was describing how he was going to filet his fish for dinner. Disgusting experience.

September 21st, 2012

Very Excellent And Caring Phycian

I found Dr. Skamoto to be very knowledgable and very caring, a well as very kind and easy to talk to. I am very satisfied with Dr. Sakamoto and I am pleased with his staff.

September 19th, 2012

The Best

Dr Sakamoto has a great patient/doctor bedside style, could be a standup comic which is great in this field. Provides options and advice and has provided true relief to my issues. The best.

November 1st, 2016