A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Saperstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Saperstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Saperstein graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Saperstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Scott Saperstein DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn S. Saperstein practice?
- Dr. Glenn Saperstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Saperstein practices Emergency Medicine near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Canton, MI.
See Pontiac Emergency Physicians.