A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Schemmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Schemmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Schemmer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schemmer graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Schemmer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Kenneth Schemmer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn K. Schemmer practice?
- Dr. Glenn Schemmer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Schemmer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: American Fork, UT.
See Salt Lake City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.