A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Schwartz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Ear Diseases
- Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Headache Disorders
- Meniere's Disease
- Mixed Conductive-Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Jordan Schwartz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Glenn J. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Glenn Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glenn Schwartz practices Otolaryngology near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Arlington Heights Otolaryngologists.