Dr. Glenn Schwartz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Schwartz?

Posted on March 16th, 2017

Very kind when giving information regarding evaluation and probability of cancer diagnosis. Biopsy done at initial evaluation. He contacted me directly with results. Next appt was immediate to discuss how to proceed. All follow up appointments post chemo and radiation have been with the same quality of care. The staff in person and on the phone have always been pleasant and courteous.

Posted on December 11th, 2016

Good Doctor and skilled surgeon

Posted on May 29th, 2015

This man is awesome I went to several doctors and and he nailed it in 1 minute fixed my tongue in 20 minutes. He said your not going to be one of those guys who doesnt come back for a check up are you of course I said no but my schedule got screwed up and I couldnt I canceled my appointment and he called back to reschedule at my convience this man cares about people not just his patients I drive from Wisconsin to see this man its an hour and a half one way but he is worth it.His staff is also fantastic

Posted on February 11th, 2015

this doctor saved my nieces life. I call his answering service in the evening, he returned my call and saw my niece the next day and operated 2 days later.

Posted on February 8th, 2015

Great Doctor and staff. I highly recommend this Doctor.

Posted on January 7th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Schwartz for over a year now for thyroid cancer. He was prompt in ordering the necessary tests and when they came back suspicious, he told me I should have surgery. He did 2 surgeries on me to remove my thyroid and the incision is beautiful, which means so much to me. He is a wonderful doctor who is not only smart and makes great decisions, but he cares. I had an issue local hospital and he stepped in to help and get things taken care of. He returns phone calls, has excellent bedside manners, and is compassionate. If you ever need a doctor, he is wonderful and so is his staff. Everyone is always so helpful and caring!

Posted on June 29th, 2009

He has been taking care of my 4 year old and has a wonderful manner with her.

Posted on December 22nd, 2008

i do think he cares about his patients. i would like to spend more time with him in the office but i know he can only give so much time to each patient. he does return phone calls which is something other doctors may or may not do.

Posted on September 26th, 2017