Dr. Glenn Seliger Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Seliger?

Absolute worst Doc

Posted on January 19th, 2015

The worst of the worst. He doesnt care about his patients. Forces you to wait for appontmints to renew scripts. My script ran out 3 weeks ago and i have to wait another 2 to see him. Skip on this guy, I'm going to another doc.

Posted on April 30th, 2013

After suffering a stroke and undergoing bypass surgery at Englewood Hospital, I spent 2 months at Helen Hayes under this doctor's care. The only time he visited was when I was asleep. The only personal contact with him was if I wrote him a note and left it on my bed. My children had me transferred to Brentwood in Norwood, NJ where I saw a doctor, nurse, or therapist every day during times that I was awake. Under Seliger's care I never saw a cardiologist, filled up with fluid and had to return to Englewood to have a liter and a half removed from my lungs.

Posted on July 12th, 2015