A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Shulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Shulman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shulman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shulman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Shulman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shulman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Shulman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn K Shulman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glenn K. Shulman practice?
- Dr. Glenn Shulman has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Shulman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Downey, CA.
See Downey Surgeons.