A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Siegfried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Siegfried is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Siegfried, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegfried graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Siegfried has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Mad River Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Owen Siegfried MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn O. Siegfried practice?
- Dr. Glenn Siegfried has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Siegfried practices Emergency Medicine near Fortuna, CA.
See Fortuna Emergency Physicians.