Dr. Glenn Spiegler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Spiegler?

Dr. Spiegler is the best!

Posted on October 10th, 2017

My whole family as been going to him for ard 14 years . My husband a has had to have four surgeries during that time, I have had to had eight all for different reasons. My other child has had three by him also. He was very kind and listened to our concerns. We did ask questions and he did answer them honestly. The employees there were the best. Working with me and working with our insurance companies . We will greatly miss all of them! Thank you Doctor and staff for all your hard work and all you helped us through!! We love ya like family. David n Gina

arrogance

Posted on July 28th, 2017

Dr Spiegler is highly qualified and skilled. However, any bedside manner is totally absent. He can ask questions but does not care to listen to anything from patients except yes or no.. nothing in between. Any extra words spoken by the patient are interrupted mid sentence. He expects to be paid for surgery before the surgery has been done. There are fees for everything.. paper fees, transaction fees, etc. We all want a skilled physician but in my opinion there are other qualities that make the entire doctor/patient experience bearable. When working through an injury or surgery, a patient needs patience and understanding. You will not find compassion, kindness, or understanding here... only a skilled dr who is arrogant and is all about making sure he is paid... and in advance. On the other hand... his office staff is kind, understanding, knowledgeable, and compassionate..

Posted on September 21st, 2012

He is a VERY compotent doctor. He will help you to the utmost of his abilities (which are extensive!). However you MUST do as he says exactly or he will get very upset. He has your best interest in mind, better even than you!

Concerned with me and not just doing surgery

Posted on June 26th, 2012

I really appreciate that Dr. Spiegler took the time to really look at my knee injury and try to accurately diagnose it. The other orthopaedics wanted only to immediately do surgery. Dr. Spiegler instead suggested exercising and NSAIDs for 30 days. I truly believe that surgery would have caused more damage. This has taken longer, but the long term results are much better. All the others just wanted to operate and collect $5,000. He is a thoughtful and dedicated physician.

Posted on October 1st, 2017