Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Northwest Raleigh
Raleigh Endocrine Associates
2709 Blue Ridge Rd
Ste 320
Raleigh, NC 27607
919-876-7692
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 9th, 2014

LabI Saw This Dr For 3 Months, And After several Office Visits he Couldn't Resolve My Issues. The Communication Was Poor And That Led To Other Problems. The Last Visit Became Volatile And The Dr Was Extremely Rude. Even His Lab People Don't Like Him.... With Paying Over $700 Out Of Pocket He Could Either Be Nicer Or At Least Fix My Problem Instead Of Making Excuses... Only Positive Thing About My Visits Was Getting To See His Sexy Nurse!!

|  Wack Job  |  show details
by Angie on Apr 25th, 2014

I felt like I was his therapist. Went several times to him and had to wait for a long time.And during many of the office visits he never even touch my thyroid, just talk

Oct 7th, 2013

Dr Stall was very impersonal and condescending to the point of rudeness. Did not seem to care about my concerns. Would not recommended. The overall practice seemed fine. A friend of mine went to dr rand and really liked him.

|  My First Visit...  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2012

Dr.Stall was very easy to talk to. This was my first visit to Raleigh Endocrine Associates.The office staff was very nice,but the phlebotomist in the lab was a nightmare.I have had blood taken from this particular vein for over 50 years, and not once have I encountered such an ordeal! By the time I got to my car in the parking lot, there was a large blood filled bubble on my arm . Sometime later I felt warm liquid... blood was everywhere! I know she is an independent lab employee, but I highly suggest the associates invest in more qualified lab personnel.She will never draw blood from me again! With the exception of the lab,the other personal were great.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Stall for 5 years now. I honestly couldn't ask for a better physician! He is extremely personable and has an excellent bedside manner. He truly takes the time to listen to my concerns and helps to plan out the best course of action to treat my diabetes and thyroid condition. I have not experienced the noted difficulties in getting appointments, however, I am an established patient and my appointments are typically made 4 - 6 months out at the time of my visits. I just called and scheduled an appointment and was able to get in to see Dr. Stall in 11 week. I used to find that staff in the front office a bit curt and rushed, however, that has changed over the last 2 years in the practice. I believe they became aware of the issues and addressed them. Dr. Stall's nurse is wonderful and the lab staff is terrific as well. I couldn't be happier!

|  Not Impressed, glad I'm not terminal  |  show details
May 22nd, 2012

Tried to see Dr. Stall in 2007. Was told he couldn't see me so they pawned me off to a Dr. Black. She was incompetent, ran tests that had already been done, never came up with a diagnosis before she left the practice. Fed up, I gave up. Problems have worsened. So, I have tried for a week to get an appointment with Dr. Stall. The office keeps saying they will call me back, but they have not yet done so and I have called them 4 times during that week. They obviously don't need any more business!! And, apparently don't care if anyone needs their help.

|  Not going back  |  show details
by A healthcare professional on Aug 3rd, 2010

Dr. Stall is personable, but as a paying customer, I want him to talk to me about my health not his personal family,etc. He went on so much that I was uncomfortable. I was charged $225.75; the majority of the conversation was about him. My exam by him consisted of listening to my carotids (while he was talking) & palpating my thyroid. That was not an extended visit for which I was charged.I asked for refills of 2 medications while I was in the office. Dr.Stall even verified my pharmacy benefits provider while I was there. That was July 8. Now a month later, after 3 unanswered phone calls to his office. A call to him from my pharmacy, I have to pay $20 (unreimbursable) to get my pills mailed overnight to me. I was finally called back 8/2. In the mean time I had to ask a physician friend to write me an RX for my pills because I will be out of pills by 8/4. Bad service, poor communication, no follow up, and overcharged. This is my 3rd and last visit. A previous visit I was 5 min late because of traffic. I called the office but no one answered the phone. It was still ringing when I walked into the office. There was someone else at the check-in window when I arrived, and it was obviously a "difficult" conversation so I sat down. 20 min later after the previous patient was through, I approached the window & was told I was late & could not see the doctor.

May 21st, 2010

Dr. Stahl is makes your visit quite enjoyable. I like him much more than most physicians. Easing going and humorous as well as knowledgeable.

|  not professional at all  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2009

The Doctor is very, very rude, not professional at all. Doesn't spend enough time with his patients, doesn't follow up like he should. His staff does not return ANY calls for refills or lab results or anything. Dont understand why they even schedule you when you have to wait more than 45 min to be seen,,,,,I think he needs to back for a refresher course on how to be professional. I would never go back.