Dr. Glenn Stall Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Stall?

Very unprofessional practice

Posted on February 21st, 2017

I gave this practice many tries to improve and unfortunately the great doctor I was seeing moved. The staff are very rude and dismissing. The doctors are scheduled for 10 minute intervals only caring about the $. Save yourself some aggravation and frustration, find a different practice.

Posted on April 28th, 2016

flies off in a rage tells patient to find another doctor doesn't follow up with test results send bill anyway

RUDE

Posted on April 3rd, 2016

Dr Stall is very Rude, My husband is a very bad diabetic. He asked Stall for a medication to add along with his his Insulin to lower his glucose level. His response was, " I will give you some Duck Tape to tape your mouth", This is very professional. He will not be going back. When a patient has multiple health problems, they need help.

Posted on September 29th, 2015

He sent us out the door with meds and no need for further blood work. I had to ask for more blood work to get a better more complete diagnosis. Still, the doctor charged an outrageous consult fee.

Wack Job

Posted on April 25th, 2014

I felt like I was his therapist. Went several times to him and had to wait for a long time.And during many of the office visits he never even touch my thyroid, just talk

Posted on October 8th, 2013

Dr Stall was very impersonal and condescending to the point of rudeness. Did not seem to care about my concerns. Would not recommended. The overall practice seemed fine. A friend of mine went to dr rand and really liked him.

My First Visit...

Posted on December 4th, 2012

Dr.Stall was very easy to talk to. This was my first visit to Raleigh Endocrine Associates.The office staff was very nice,but the phlebotomist in the lab was a nightmare.I have had blood taken from this particular vein for over 50 years, and not once have I encountered such an ordeal! By the time I got to my car in the parking lot, there was a large blood filled bubble on my arm . Sometime later I felt warm liquid... blood was everywhere! I know she is an independent lab employee, but I highly suggest the associates invest in more qualified lab personnel.She will never draw blood from me again! With the exception of the lab,the other personal were great.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on September 19th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Stall for 5 years now. I honestly couldn't ask for a better physician! He is extremely personable and has an excellent bedside manner. He truly takes the time to listen to my concerns and helps to plan out the best course of action to treat my diabetes and thyroid condition. I have not experienced the noted difficulties in getting appointments, however, I am an established patient and my appointments are typically made 4 - 6 months out at the time of my visits. I just called and scheduled an appointment and was able to get in to see Dr. Stall in 11 week. I used to find that staff in the front office a bit curt and rushed, however, that has changed over the last 2 years in the practice. I believe they became aware of the issues and addressed them. Dr. Stall's nurse is wonderful and the lab staff is terrific as well. I couldn't be happier!

Not Impressed, glad I'm not terminal

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

Tried to see Dr. Stall in 2007. Was told he couldn't see me so they pawned me off to a Dr. Black. She was incompetent, ran tests that had already been done, never came up with a diagnosis before she left the practice. Fed up, I gave up. Problems have worsened. So, I have tried for a week to get an appointment with Dr. Stall. The office keeps saying they will call me back, but they have not yet done so and I have called them 4 times during that week. They obviously don't need any more business!! And, apparently don't care if anyone needs their help.

Posted on May 21st, 2010

Dr. Stahl is makes your visit quite enjoyable. I like him much more than most physicians. Easing going and humorous as well as knowledgeable.

not professional at all

Posted on September 1st, 2009

The Doctor is very, very rude, not professional at all. Doesn't spend enough time with his patients, doesn't follow up like he should. His staff does not return ANY calls for refills or lab results or anything. Dont understand why they even schedule you when you have to wait more than 45 min to be seen,,,,,I think he needs to back for a refresher course on how to be professional. I would never go back.

Rude, no bedside manner