Dr. Glenn Stall MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

April 28th, 2016
flies off in a rage tells patient to find another doctor doesn't follow up with test results send bill anyway

April 2nd, 2016
RUDE
Dr Stall is very Rude, My husband is a very bad diabetic. He asked Stall for a medication to add along with his his Insulin to lower his glucose level. His response was, " I will give you some Duck Tape to tape your mouth", This is very professional. He will not be going back. When a patient has multiple health problems, they need help.

September 29th, 2015
He sent us out the door with meds and no need for further blood work. I had to ask for more blood work to get a better more complete diagnosis. Still, the doctor charged an outrageous consult fee.

April 25th, 2014
Wack Job
I felt like I was his therapist. Went several times to him and had to wait for a long time.And during many of the office visits he never even touch my thyroid, just talk

October 7th, 2013
Dr Stall was very impersonal and condescending to the point of rudeness. Did not seem to care about my concerns. Would not recommended. The overall practice seemed fine. A friend of mine went to dr rand and really liked him.

December 4th, 2012
My First Visit...
Dr.Stall was very easy to talk to. This was my first visit to Raleigh Endocrine Associates.The office staff was very nice,but the phlebotomist in the lab was a nightmare.I have had blood taken from this particular vein for over 50 years, and not once have I encountered such an ordeal! By the time I got to my car in the parking lot, there was a large blood filled bubble on my arm . Sometime later I felt warm liquid... blood was everywhere! I know she is an independent lab employee, but I highly suggest the associates invest in more qualified lab personnel.She will never draw blood from me again! With the exception of the lab,the other personal were great.

September 19th, 2012
Wonderful Doctor
I have been going to Dr. Stall for 5 years now. I honestly couldn't ask for a better physician! He is extremely personable and has an excellent bedside manner. He truly takes the time to listen to my concerns and helps to plan out the best course of action to treat my diabetes and thyroid condition. I have not experienced the noted difficulties in getting appointments, however, I am an established patient and my appointments are typically made 4 - 6 months out at the time of my visits. I just called and scheduled an appointment and was able to get in to see Dr. Stall in 11 week. I used to find that staff in the front office a bit curt and rushed, however, that has changed over the last 2 years in the practice. I believe they became aware of the issues and addressed them. Dr. Stall's nurse is wonderful and the lab staff is terrific as well. I couldn't be happier!

May 22nd, 2012
Not Impressed, glad I'm not terminal
Tried to see Dr. Stall in 2007. Was told he couldn't see me so they pawned me off to a Dr. Black. She was incompetent, ran tests that had already been done, never came up with a diagnosis before she left the practice. Fed up, I gave up. Problems have worsened. So, I have tried for a week to get an appointment with Dr. Stall. The office keeps saying they will call me back, but they have not yet done so and I have called them 4 times during that week. They obviously don't need any more business!! And, apparently don't care if anyone needs their help.

May 21st, 2010
Dr. Stahl is makes your visit quite enjoyable. I like him much more than most physicians. Easing going and humorous as well as knowledgeable.

September 1st, 2009
not professional at all
The Doctor is very, very rude, not professional at all. Doesn't spend enough time with his patients, doesn't follow up like he should. His staff does not return ANY calls for refills or lab results or anything. Dont understand why they even schedule you when you have to wait more than 45 min to be seen,,,,,I think he needs to back for a refresher course on how to be professional. I would never go back.