Dr. Glenn Stambo Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Stambo?

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

I had a MRI and never received my results from Dr. Stambo after leaving several messages. I also tried to schedule an appointment to have him review my results his rude receptionist never returned my call. Don't waist your time!

Unprofessional and frustrating

Posted on May 2nd, 2016

Did not return a single call, no communication of what was going on, made an appointment to another doctor without my knowledge or permission.

out-patient lung biopsy

Posted on July 15th, 2008

He started my biopsy on my lung before my twilight meds had kicked in. I got the feeling he was in a hurry as my appt was 1 hour late. They had me lay face down on a pillow with the previous patients hair on it - yuck, but being a bit unsure I did't say anything. I wasn't supposed to feel anything I was told but even after the shot of numbing meds I felt two very painful sticks. They gave me more drugs each time I said "owe that hurts" before I finally went to twilight. He discharged me without any rx for pain for my collasped lung and after several xrays he never followed up with my doctor like he said he would. I will demand a different doctor if I ever have to get biopsy again.

Posted on October 1st, 2014