Dr. Glenn Stayer Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Stayer?

December 1st, 2015

Horrible, horrible Doctor! !!! Rude, arrogant, never even looked over my daughter! No manners and just a terrible experience and nasty doctor!Waste of my time, my daughter's educational time and insurance money!I would not recommend this man to treat an insect!!!!

November 15th, 2015

He was the on call doctor I spoke to over the phone when I called in regards to my son. He was VERY RUDE!!! Made me feel like I was bothering him!! I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone!!!!!!

September 10th, 2015

Loved him

I am completely flabbergasted by the other reviews. I lived Dr.Stayers, he was funny and charming, he actually reminded me of Robin Williams. He explained everything in detail to me and was very pleasant to my son. I would totally recommend him.

February 26th, 2015

Rude

insulting , I have some fat but average built. And he tells me my seizure was because of my weight I am only about 6-12 Lbs over weight!!! he tells be to exercise well I do get some in. He says if I lose weight it'll go away. I'm 5' 3" female and I am not that much over weight for my height and frame. DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL. Not to be catty but he should talk because he isn't stick skinny either, just like 90% of the world isn't!!! Go to someone else if possible.

January 22nd, 2015

very angry unhappy

October 7th, 2013

Parent

Took my daughter to see Dr. Stayer. Our 1 hour appointment lasted 15 minutes. That is because we walked out. This doctor was rude and unprofessional. Told me to be quite twice. Made my daughter cry! Accused her of lying, because she said her headaches started about 1 1/2 years ago. He pulled out notes from primary doc where she said it was about 2 years. This doctor lacks bedside manners. This doctor lacks professionalism. I can not believe that a quality facility like the Geisinger tolerates his behavior. I did report Dr. Stayer's behavior to the Geisinger patient Advocate @ 570-271-8881. Also, wrote a letter to the Chief Medical Officer.

March 20th, 2013

Unbelievable!

I debated about writing a review because it is something that I haven't done before, however in this case, I am compelled to. My husband and I drove two hours to have Dr. Stayer meet our son, and it turned out to be one of the worst medical experiences that we have ever had. Not only was Dr. Stayer rude and unprofessional, he spent the entire hour and fifteen minutes belittling our parenting decision to bring my son in for a second opinion. I will never return to this doctor again. We were encouraged to take our son to Danville to one of our areas best hospitals, only to be treated horribly. I am very disappointed. It saddens my heart to know that this doctor is still seeing patients and subjecting parents (who care and are concerned about their children) to his intolerable behavior.

June 15th, 2012

not a good dr

My daughter gets upset how he treats me very disreaspectful. Blames me for her headaches just because she doesnt get to bed the same time every night she gets enought sleep.Im not taking her back to him he doesnt help her I wont think of telling someone to bring their child to him. When we leave my daughter and I are real upset. He puts me down as a mother. He makes my daughter angrey.

June 6th, 2012

Disappointing

I was actually relieved to read the other reviews that reported this doctor has little to no people skills and a lack of professionalism. Overall, I left the appointment feeling extremely frustrated and like I had been spinning around in circles for an hour. I didn't drive 2 hours to be talked down to and made to feel like a crazy person, for bringing to light valid concerns about my daughter. The only bright spot of the appointment was that he did interact well with my child.

February 16th, 2012

dr.stayer has no bedside manner. he not only put my daughter through emmense stress & anxiety by telling her there was a problem when there wasn't. He was insulting and degrading as well as having absolutely no knowledge of pennsylvania laws or policies.

October 20th, 2011

Unprofessional

Would not recommend this doctor in a million years. His bedside manner was horrific and intolerable. He was highly unprofessional in his assessment and opinion of his collegues. His mannerism was unacceptable and he needs to learn how to communicate with his patients better. Truly stunned by his behavior as a medical professional. Time to retire.

January 29th, 2009

What a wonderful Dr.

From the first day I was in the office of Dr. Stayer he made my son feel at ease. He took very good care of many of my friends that I have sent to him and they love him. He spends the time we need and answers every question that I have. Thank you doctor for being such a wonderful man. You really care