A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steele
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steele Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from New York University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Steele has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Daniel Steele MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glenn D. Steele practice?
- Dr. Glenn Steele has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Steele practices Surgery near Danville, PA.
See Danville Surgeons.