A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steele
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steele Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from New York University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Steele has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Daniel Steele MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glenn D. Steele practice?
- Dr. Glenn Steele has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Steele practices Surgery near Danville, PA.
See Danville Surgeons.